On this page, you’ll find Heather Hart’s author resume. It includes qualifications, publishing credits, etc.
First published in 2001, Heather Hart has written and contributed to over two dozen books. Including the internationally best-selling and award-winning series, Teen Devotionals… for Girls! She has also been published in multiple magazines, newsletters, and online articles.
- Talking with Jesus (November 2021)
- Clinging to Jesus (March 2021)
- 21 Prayers for Teen Girls (December 2019)
- Christmas is Coming (November 2018)
- Mirror Mirror… Am I Beautiful? (October 2016)
- Mirror Mirror… Am I Beautiful? Leader’s Guide(October 2016)
- 21 Teen Devotionals… for Girls! (March 2016)
- Sell More Books 30-Day Challenge Workbook (January 2016)
- The Truth About Book Reviews (March 2015)
- Letters from the Cross (November 2014)
- How to Get Honest Reviews (April 2014)
- Blessings from Above (March 2014)
- Book Marketing Success Bundle (January 2014)
- Holiday Marketing (November 2013)
- Book Marketing for Beginners (September 2013)
- Author Publicity Pack (February 2013)
- Book Marketing 101 (May 2012)
- Teen Devotionals… for Girls! Volume 2 (April 2012)
- Self-Publishing Books 101 (March 2012)
- Teen Devotionals… for Girls! (July 2010)
- Christmas with Jesus (2021)
- Extinguishing the Spirit of Fear (2021)
- Faith Talk (2021)
- Faithful (2021)
- The Sojourner Prayer Journal (2020)
- Ribbons and Bows (2019)
- Christmas Hearts (2018)
- Candid Conversations (2018)
- Indie Author Book Marketing Success (2013)
- Body Image Lies Women Believe (2013)
- Unshackled and Free (2012)
- 21 Stories of Gratitude (2012)
- A Celebration of Young Poets (2001)
Heather founded Grace-Based Writing in 2021. She has always been a big advocate for grace, but realized she wasn’t giving herself enough grace when it came to her writing life. Not just that, she noticed a growing trend of overwhelmed and over worked authors and bloggers and wanted to share God’s grace for writers with them as well.
Christian Book Academy
The Christian Book Academy was founded by CJ and Shelley Hitz. They asked Heather to come on as an author mentor in 2019. She was a mentor in their Facebook group for over two years, and she has written and recorded numerous author trainings for their membership site.
Heather co-founded Training Authors with Shelley Hitz in 2012. She stepped down from the website in 2015, to focus on her own writing.
Shelley Hitz hired Heather Hart to work as the affiliate and website manager for Self-Publishing-Coach.com in 2010. Heather stayed on until 2012 when the website was sold and she and Shelley co-founded a new website for authors.
Heather Hart did freelance work for authors for over ten years. Her work included (but was not limited to):
- Teaching / Coaching
- Book Formatting
- Cover Design
- Publishing Assistance
- Social Media Management
- Book Marketing Assistance
Heather founded Candidly Christian in 2016.
Find Your True Beauty
Find Your True Beauty was founded by Shelley Hitz in 2007. Heather came on as a volunteer in 2008 and took over as ministry director in 2016.
Teen Devotionals… for Girls! received an Honorable Mention in the Young Adult – Non-Fiction genre from Readers’ Favorite in 2014.
Alpha Beta Kappa
Heather Hart was nominated and selected as an Alpha Beta Kappa inductee in 2008.