Last Christmas I wrote a post about all my hopes and dreams for the year. I wasn’t waiting for the new year, I was kicking it into high gear starting right then and there.
However, most of my goals fell apart mid January and I never got back on track. It seemed like one thing after another went wrong or changed and I was constantly on the move all year long. From health issues and losing a loved one to new jobs and working outside the home I barely know where the year went.
All that said, while I didn’t accomplish what I set out to do, I still accomplished quite a bit. Here’s a recap of what I did get done amid the hustle and bustle of 2023:
26 Blog Posts Published in 2023
- One Word for the New Year
- A Christmas Prayer
- Preparing Our Hearts for Christmas
- Searching for Scriptures
- 10 Bible Verses for Insecurity
- The Remarkable Story of Mary Magdalene: Her Legacy in the Bible
- Trusting God When You Don’t Understand
- Bad Weather and Jesus
- Prayer Drips
- Don’t Miss Jesus
- Don’t Stop Praying… You Know, Like I Did
- The Hope of Life
- What to Do When Your Brain Won’t Shut Off
- Saved by Grace
- God’s Grace is Sufficient
- Boasting in My Weaknesses
- Frazzled By Life
- Tomorrow will Worry About Itself
- Prayer of Grace
- 4 Things to Try if You Feel Melancholy
- How to Cope with Life Transitions
- Prayer for Waiting
- Prayer for a Teachable Spirit
- Depression and Faith
- Life Update
- Every Woman a Theologian… or Not.
9 Books Published in 2023
2023 Books by Heather Hart
In 2023, my book sales increased by almost 5,000% from 2022.
6 Other Author Events in 2023
- Launched DevotionForToday.com
- Spoke at the Radiant Resilience Summit
- Spoke at the The Questions Believers Ask Workshop
- Spoke at Faith Refuge
- Got New Author Photos
- Judged Local Writing Contest for Middle Schoolers
What About You?
Did you stick to your new years resolutions and accomplish your goals for the year? If not, what did you get accomplished? Share your wins! Share how your 2023 went in the comments below!